We know that divorce comes with many questions, and as a dedicated divorce attorney in the Tampa Bay area for over 15 years, we are here to help guide you throughout the entire process of your divorce. We believe in a personalized approach that you don't get with larger firms. We also believe in making sure you have all the information you need to make informed decisions about marriage dissolution. Visit our Video Blogs page to help begin your process, and then contact us today for a consultation. We know this is a difficult time, and you can trust our experience of helping families in the Tampa Bay area put their mind at ease.
We are a boutique law firm which combines many years of experience with a very hands-on approach. We take the time to get to know both you and your particular circumstances, as much as is necessary, to provide you and your family with top-quality legal representation.
In a collaborative divorce both spouses and their attorneys must agree, in writing, to use their best efforts to negotiate a settlement of the divorce action. Both attorneys and both spouses have considerable incentive to successfully conclude a negotiated settlement of your case.
Reviewing the Facts
Conducting a clear and understandable case analysis by carefully reviewing your particular facts and circumstances and then explaining your likely obligations and your likely entitlements.
THE CHOICE OF A LAWYER IS AN IMPORTANT DECISION AND SHOULD NOT BE BASED SOLELY UPON ADVERTISEMENTS. WHEN YOU NEED A DIVORCE LAWYER IN TAMPA, BE SURE TO ASK FOR THEIR QUALIFICATIONS, WORK HISTORY, AND OTHER PERTINENT INFORMATION IN ORDER TO MAKE AN INFORMED DECISION.
- 22JunWhether it be the demands of a changing economy, the need to be near family or the desire to be with a newly established love, Americans are on the move. This creates unique problems and issues...22JunMany people will greatly benefit from an anticipated case analysis and the Anton Legal Group frequently conducts them. A case analysis is often conducted for information purposes only, without the client ever wanting or intending...
- 8JulS. David Anton, Esq. of the Anton Legal Group provides this interesting and informative commentary regarding the Relocation Laws in the State of Florida, which differ from many of the other states in the country,...22JunIn this installment of the Anton Legal Group video blog, we will discuss the importance of the Divorce Case Analysis. Please feel free to comment or reply! SummaryTitleDescription of Anticipated Divorce Case AnalysisDescription In this...
- 22JunTHE AUTHORITY OF A JUDGE TO AWARD ALIMONY IN A FLORIDA DIVORCE ACTION, AND TO MODIFY ANY ALIMONY AWARD THEREAFTER, IS CONTROLLED BY FLORIDA STATUTE SECTION 61.08 (THE ALIMONY STATUTE) AND IT’S DEFINING CASE LAW....22JunAlimony can be a very big and contentious issue in divorce cases. It is a financial award payable by one spouse to the other which is typically paid periodically, such as each month or each...
- 22Jun“Equitable Distribution” is the general legal term given to the various rules and concepts which govern the division of a families’ “assets and liabilities” or “net worth” during a divorce. The equitable distribution analysis begins...22JunAttorney fees in contested family law proceedings are almost universally charged on an hourly basis. Flat fees are usually reserved for uncontested cases where there are few or no disputed issues. Contingency fees are prohibited...
- 22JunPrenuptial Agreements, sometimes referred to as “Prenups” are employed for at least two distinct and separate purposes. First, they define what will occur should a marriage be dissolved. Secondly, they define what will occur should...22JunIn a collaborative divorce both spouses and their attorneys must agree, in writing, to use their best efforts to negotiate a settlement of the divorce action. Both attorneys and both spouses have considerable incentive to...
S. David Anton, Esquire is a third generation Tampa attorney with his office located in Tampa’s historic Ybor City.
Samantha hails from Ohio. She earned her bachelors degree from the University of Florida in 2006 with a degree in political science.
Lynn was born and raised in the Tampa Bay area. She graduated from Largo High School in 1980 and then attended St. Pete College where she received her associates degree in accounting in 1982.